Brian Haven tagged me with a new meme to learn 16 new things about me in groups of four. So here it goes.
Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:
- Newspaper Delivery Boy. 1984-1987. I’m not sure how I did this. I was terrible at it too.
- Security Guard, All-Women’s Catholic College. 1989-90. The wolf guarding the sheep, in other words.
- Marketing Assistant, Women’s Lingerie Company. 1994. A long-term temp job I got when I first moved to new work. Very distracting.
- Copywriter, TV Guide Magazine. 1992-4. Ponch and Jon go hang-gliding. (Repeat).
Four TV Shows I DVR:
- The Wire
- The Soup
- 30 Rock
Four places I’ve been:
Four music artists I’m listening to right now:
- The Raveonettes, “Lust Lust Lust”
- British Sea Power,” Do You Like Rock Music?”
- The Waxwings, “Low to the Ground”
- The Magnetic Fields, “Distortion”
I’ll tag four people with blogs to keep it going: Jamin Hegemin, Brian Oberkirch, Matt Jones, and Liz Danzico.